Thank you for your visit on my blog. Your comments are very inspiring.

Montag, 5. Mai 2014

The Diva's Weekly Challenge #166: UMT (Use my tangle) 
We had to use Laura's tangle with yet no name. See here: http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.ch
Laura's tangle reminds me of my chemistry lessons about molecules and atoms. So my suggestion for its name is moleca

In my tile you can see a window that gives you a look behind the things you can see and touch, a look behind where only molecules and atoms exists... and far beyond and yet in every thing ... God.




I wasn't happy with the shading, so I shaded the inner part and cleared a bit of the shading in the outer part.




I wish you all a happy tangling week. And thank you for your comments.



I just finished this Zia. Sometimes I like to tangle without a string so my patterns can grow freely
In this Zia I began with Mooka, then added Axlexa, Fandango, Barney, Pozer, Quib, Floatfest, Coaster, Fluke, Fengle, Betweed, Fern and Keeko. I don't know the name of the tangle between Fengle and Coaster. 





12 Kommentare:

  1. Love how it seems like you are looking down a hole. Nice tile!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful tile! I like the pillow-effect :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Both are very beautiful! I understand your story about the atoms, it looks like it!
    Very beautiful the combintion with Quilt. Nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sehr schön!
    Schönen Abend,*Manja*

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The shading looks good on both to me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lovely would put that on my wall ,

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful, I like the simplicity of the tile. The zia is GREAT!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Deine Challenge Kachel ist wunderschön! Mir gefällt die Idee mit dem Fenster. Dein ZIA ist wirklich großartig ... schön wie die einzelnen Muster ineinander übergehen und ich mag die kleinen, spielerischen Details! l

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Like your organic tangle framing the unnamed tangle. Does kind of remind me of a pillow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. The feathers and UMT tangle is stunning - and I agree, it's better with less shading in the middle. And what a lovely, free ZIA you have made. Gorgeous. Axxx

    AntwortenLöschen