Thank you for your visit on my blog. Your comments are very inspiring.

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015


The Diva's Weekly Challenge #203 was an UMT (Use My Tangle) and we had to use the tangle Athitzi by Eleanor Holt. 

It was so grey and cold outside that I wanted some colours and flowers. It's a fun tangle and it was Zen to tangle away. 
I had a nice afternoon with a new class of 5th and 6th graders (11 to 12 years old). They are so wonderful and curious it will be a pleasure to teach Religion. We had some kind of a philosophical lesson today. We talked about the big questions of life. It's a good possibility to get familiar with each other. After such lessons I know again why I love to teach Religion. It's not always this easy because a lot of kids don't know a thing about Christianity and are not willing to learn something about it. 



4 Kommentare: