Thank you for your visit on my blog. Your comments are very inspiring.

Dienstag, 10. März 2015

The Diva's Challenge #208: Duotangle Cubine vs Pokeroot

I like tangles with 3D-appaerances and I like organic patterns like Pokeroot.
So this challenge was a special fun. Thank you Laura!



And here is another one. I couldn't resist...... to tangle this Lady's shirt and give her a tattoo. Could it be that the first hints of spring give me some funny ideas? Yeah, yeah spring is coming! I hope that everybody here in the northern hemisphere can feel the coming of spring and that the snow is melting away together with greyness and dirt. 



 Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting.




12 Kommentare:

  1. What a fun thing to do with a magazine picture! Your Zentangles are lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, das getanglete T-Shirt ist ja cool. So ein Zentangle-Shirt habe ich noch nie gesehen ;-)
    Die Kachel für die Diva-Challenge ist auch toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love how the cubine moves! And that is genius to do the shirt on the model's picture. I too love the cubine and pokeroot. Very cool duo-tangle!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How funny! I love your cubine - it works very well with the pokeroot! Your tangled shirt is just extraordinary! All she needs now is a mustache! Haha...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like how the thick and thin lines on Cubine automatically giving it a thickness. very nice. very creative and fun drawing on picture. you did a really nice job of having Cubine fold and move like it was real fabric. How did you manage to do that?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the curvy cubine... Great effect! Great challenge piece! I like your tangled lady as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I like the 3D-effect in your tile!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love the curvy Cubine and what a fun tangled lady!

    AntwortenLöschen